This is not your ordinary Emergency Shower. This unique building combines emergency eyewash, shower and drench hose system.
Unlike ordinary showers it has a self contained water source so it can be located in remote areas. The unique self-contained system is specifically designed to DOD standards and can be configured as a stand alone building or attached to an existing water supply. It is available on our GSA Schedule.
This Emergency Shower system is essential for chemical or Hazmat decontamination especially when you are not close to a water source.
Emergency Shower Features
- Combines Emergency Shower, Eyewash, Drench Hose
- Can be a Stand Alone System or Piped to a Water Source
- Indoor or outdoor heated systems
- Available for Quick Delivery
- Compliant to ANSI-Z358.1-2009
- Compliant to AFOSH standard 91-32
- Explosion proof systems available for hazardous areas
- Heated water tank ensures tepid water for 15 minutes
- High speed pump activates within 1 second
- Insulated enclosure meets building codes
- Emergency Shower and Eyewash Available on the GSA Schedule